Wednesday, February 9, 2011

you need to serve...

Submission. What does it mean to you? Do you think it means that I am going to be "on top"? hahaha! Do you think that it means I am going to part My legs and let your pathetic ass lick My sex? Hahahahahahahah! It is sad that many "dominant women" have lead you to think this way.  I do not mean to say that I am some sexless Woman because believe Me, My dance card is full.  What I am saying is that one must be strong to submit. That's right, submissives are not little girly men being pushed around, ok some of you are girly, but the point is that submission is not EASY.  Making a decision to put the wants and needs of someone else before your own is a bold move, completely selfless act. 

Show Me that you are submissive for Me. Collect My clips and tribute often. Otherwise, I have no time for you. If you are not working hard to benefit Me I have no use for you. Move on.

http://www.clips4sale.com/41574

http://www.niteflirt.com/Mistress%20Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.