Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lots of New Things in the Works!

I feel like I haven't posted in AGES- I guess that is because I haven't ;-) I have been super busy with Mardi Gras and My little sisters 21st birthday.  Things are starting to calm down and I am back to business as usual. 

For those of you who have not been paying attention- I just received a new HD webcam! I was very excited to use it but the cord is much too short :-( I am waiting for an extension to come.  This cam will improve My free chat cam quality on Cams.com, Streamate, ImLive, WebCams, LiveJasmin & OF COURSE MY FAVORITE SITE NiteFlirt! 

I want MORE of you using My clips4sale store! Keep collecting those clips.  If you are one of My many weirdo lurkers, not spending a dime but watching My every move- IT IS TIME TO GET OFF YOUR WALLET!  http://www.clips4sale.com/41574

I also expect for ALL of you weirdo lurkers to subscribe to My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMissAlice13

I want My own website- this is your chance to please Me by paying for it! That's right, the only way you can EVER please Me is to PAY! So go now, to NirtFlirt and pay TRIBUTE! http://www.niteflirt.com/Mistress%20Alice While you are there check out the NEW look and layout of My listing!

Let's see... what else, I have been reading with My spare time (ha!). I updated My wishlist to include lots of must have items- books, light & radio for storm season, make-up I would like to try, shoes, and bunches of things this Goddess needs. ;-) go there & send something to make Me smile.  http://www.amazon.com/wishlist/1MUPB3RODV8BY/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go

I DO offer custom clips! Send Me an email on NiteFlirt, with tribute for My time, as well as your request. Custom clips START at $50.

Hmmm... I think that is all for now. See you soon! Expect an opinion post from Me soon regarding your calling yourself "submissive" yet not being able to follow the most simple instructions from "your" Mistress.

Till then,

Miss Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.