Monday, March 28, 2011

"Miss Alice, i will do anything for You."

After hearing "Miss Alice, i will do anything for You."  The first instruction I give is "Go to NiteFlirt. Set up an account. Purchase My Rules & Cam ID's and follow the enclosed instructions."  These instructions are your first step into submission for Me.

One would think that I had just asked the impossible.  It is very simple; you say that I am "your Mistress".  This means that you submit to Me and My wishes. I expect for My submissive pets to use NiteFlirt

Why? I by no means need to justify My instructions but for the sake of clarification, I will.  NiteFlirt pays a percentage more than twice as high as any other site that I use.  This means I make more than twice as much.  Knowing just how much some sites keep should disgust you and further motivate you to do as you are told.

If you are not capable of following My first, very simple, instruction then I do not take you seriously and therefore you have no business calling Me "your Mistress". 

Those who have the privilege of saying "my Mistress" are the hard working boys who have started by simply following those first instructions. Thus proving to Me that they are ready to please Me by doing as I wish.
There is only one Me.  I am the Woman who gives you direction. I am the Woman you confess to. I am the Woman you long to please.  The only way you can please Me is to keep Me in luxury.  When you please Me, you earn the privilege of reward. Whether reward is foot worship, confession, strap-on training, sissy dress up time, CBT or any other amusing activity, the ONLY way you are going to get it is by first pleasing Me.

These are your first instructions from Me: "Go to NiteFlirt. Set up an account. Purchase My Rules & Cam ID's and follow the enclosed instructions."  you have the tools necessary to start serving Me. It is up to you to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.